Do you make dog treats?
- Nope, I make people treats! I just based the name of my bakery on my two Basset Hounds, who I adore.
Where do you sell your baked goods?
- I continue to sell at the Stoughton Opera House for the majority of their shows. Their spring season starts 2/9/23.
- I’m continuing to sell at the Verona Winter Farmers Market on specific Sundays from 10:00 am-1:00 pm at the Badger Prairie Needs Network Kasieta Center. Remaining dates include 1/29/23, 2/26/23, and 3/12/23.
- I will be selling at the remaining two New Glarus Winter Farmers Markets on Saturday 1/28/23 and Saturday 2/25/23 from 10:00 am-1:00 pm at New Glarus Village Hall.
- I will be selling at the PBS Garden and Landscape Expo at the Alliant Energy Center on Sunday 2/12/23 from 10:00 am-4:00 pm.
- I plan to continue to participate in at least three farmers markets during the regular season in 2023:
- Verona Farmers Market on Wednesdays from 3:00 pm-6:30 pm
- New Glarus Farmers Market on Fridays from 3:00 pm-5:30 pm
- Northside Farmers Market (in Madison) on Sundays from 8:30 am-12:30 pm
- I’m also planning to be at multiple festivals in summer 2023 again…more info coming in the spring!
- Keep an eye on my Facebook and Instagram pages for more information about where else you can find me. And of course, you can always do a custom order through this website!
Do you make gluten-free baked goods?
- Yes, I have gluten-free versions of some of my baked goods; see my menu page for more details on those. However, my gluten-free options are prepared in a kitchen that also processes foods with gluten in them, although utensils are cleaned between the two.
Do you make cakes?
- Yes, so please contact me to discuss what you’re looking for!
Do you do weddings?
- Yes! Please contact me to discuss.
What can you make as a home baker?
- As a home baker in Wisconsin, I can only sell “non-potentially hazardous” products, which basically means I’m only able to sell food that does not require refrigeration. So, for example, I could not sell a quiche. However, this has recently expanded to include non-potentially hazardous items that do not have a baked element (like candy), so keep an eye on my menu for new items coming soon! Take a look at the Wisconsin State Journal article on my Media & Testimonials page for more info on that!
Can you sell and ship out of state?
- Unfortunately, no, not right now, but this will hopefully be changing in the near future.