Do you make dog treats?
- Nope, I make people treats! I just based the name of my bakery on my two Basset Hounds, who I adore.
Where do you sell your baked goods?
- I continue to sell at the Stoughton Opera House for the majority of their shows.
- I will be a regular season vendor in three farmers markets during May-October of 2023:
- Verona Farmers Market on Wednesdays from 3:00 pm-6:30 pm
- Hilldale Farmers Market on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 8:00 am-1:00 pm
- Northside Farmers Market (in Madison) on Sundays from 8:30 am-12:30 pm
- I’m also planning to be at multiple festivals in summer 2023:
- Marquette Waterfront Festival on June 10-11
- Sessions at McPike Park on June 16-18, August 11-12, and August 16-17
- Fete de Marquette on July 14-16
- AtwoodFest on July 29-30
- Orton Park Festival on August 26-27
- Additional events I’m doing:
- SpringFest Arts and Crafts Fair on May 6 from 9:00 am-3:00 pm
- Madison Night Market on May 11 from 5:00 pm-9:00 pm
- The Bodega at Breese Stevens Field on May 26, June 30, and July 21 from 5:00 pm-9:00 pm
- Deerfield Apple Festival on September 17 from 8:00 am-3:00 pm
- Lake Mills Fall Festival of Color on October 1 from 9:00 am-3:00 pm
- Cambridge Art and Craft Fair on November 4 from 9:00 am-3:00 pm
- Keep an eye on my Facebook and Instagram pages for more information about where else you can find me. And of course, you can always do a custom order through this website!
Do you make gluten-free baked goods?
- Yes, I have gluten-free versions of some of my baked goods; see my menu page for more details on those. However, my gluten-free options are prepared in a kitchen that also processes foods with gluten in them, although utensils are cleaned between the two.
Do you make cakes?
- Yes, on a case-by-case basis when possible. Please contact me to discuss what you’re looking for!
Do you do weddings?
- Yes! Please contact me to discuss.
Do you deliver?
- Yes, on a case-by-case basis, for an additional fee.
Do you deliver to Epic?
- Yes! I have had multiple out-of-town customers place orders to be delivered to family/friends at Epic. (I live close to Verona.)
What can you make as a home baker?
- As a home baker in Wisconsin, I can only sell “non-potentially hazardous” products, which basically means I’m only able to sell food that does not require refrigeration. So, for example, I could not sell a quiche. However, this has recently expanded to include non-potentially hazardous items that do not have a baked element (like candy), so keep an eye on my menu for new items coming soon! Take a look at the Wisconsin State Journal article on my Media & Testimonials page for more info on that!
Can you sell and ship out of state?
- Unfortunately, no, not right now, but this will hopefully be changing in the future.